Saveco Solar – Solar Panel Installation in Phoenix, AZ
At Saveco Solar, our mission is to equip homeowners with straightforward, accessible, and sustainable energy. Solar panels are one of the prime ways to do this because they produce only what your home needs. They can even be lucrative. But, getting started using solar panels can be a daunting task. However, we handle the installation and activation for you with little to no upfront cost.
Depending on your location, the cost of installing panels can vary. Phoenix solar energy is obviously ideal, as the city receives on average 296 sunny days per year. This means that your return on installing panels will be maximized compared to cities and states that enjoy less sunlight. But, how can you be sure that solar panels are worth it, and what is the process of installing them like?
Why Solar Panels in Phoenix, AZ are the Right Choice
Solar panels in Phoenix, AZ are lucrative because solar production is much higher here. It’s almost 180% higher than in other states, like New York. In Arizona, homeowners also receive a $1,000 state tax credit to use toward their panels. When you also consider the federal ITC, approximately 35% of the costs are already paid for. With net metering, a system that utility companies use to credit solar panel system owners for energy produced by their systems, the rest of the cost will pay for itself quickly.
To better understand the factors that have an impact on panel prices in Phoenix, AZ, consider these things during your calculations:
· The number of panels you need (This depends on your monthly utility costs, the type of roof you have, average sun exposure, and more).
· The incentives you may be eligible for (tax credits, rebates, and other incentives)
· The potential payback period and ROI from panel installation
Here are some other incentives you may be eligible for in Arizona:
· Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
· Residential Solar and Wind Energy Systems State Tax Credit
Solar panels won’t just help you save money. They can even increase the value of your home, more so than a kitchen renovation would in some states. These panel systems are becoming more sought-after nowadays, especially in locations like Phoenix, AZ that receive a lot of sunlight year-round.
Get Your Phoenix AZ Solar Panel Quote Today
You can call us at (833) 372-8326 to receive a free quote or schedule a meeting time by filling out the consultation form on our website. Our team of experts will help you understand the process of solar panel installation and show you just how much you can save by switching to a solar panel system.
Assessing Your Phoenix Property
To give you the best cost estimate, our trained and licensed professionals will carefully assess your home. During this process, we’ll take detailed measurements, identify obstructions such as vents, and evaluate your roof’s structure to determine solar panel eligibility.
Every home consumes energy differently based on factors like size, shape, and location. At Saveco Solar, we know how to create a detailed assessment of your home so you can have the most accurate price estimate. We are dedicated to supplying homeowners with the means to lead a more sustainable and less consumptive lifestyle.
Call us today and inquire about how we can help you transform your lifestyle into an environmentally-friendly one by wielding the power of panels.
Engineering & Permitting
Once your property is fully assessed and you’re on board, we will work closely with you to carefully craft a design that is suitable for your home and aligns with your personal preferences.
Once we have come up with the best option for your home, we will then apply for permitting so we can quickly get started on building you the solar panel system of your dreams.
Installation & Activation
At this point, your solar panel system will start to take shape. Once all of the construction permits are approved and we are authorized to start building, we will begin installing your fully customized system.
We recognize that our clients are eager to get started using solar energy, so we try and complete all installations in 1 to 3 days. Our team is dedicated to keeping a clean work site and preventing any disturbances to your day-to-day routine.
How do solar panels work?
· Solar panels absorb the sun’s energy and then convert it into direct current electricity. Most homes run on alternating current electricity. With solar panels, direct current electricity is converted using an inverter. The electricity can be used by your house or sent back to the electric grid. Phoenix, AZ gets about 300 days of sunshine a year, making it one of the best places for homeowners to install panels for high energy production.
If my property has trees, can I still install solar panels?
· Depending on the density of the trees, this may or may not be a problem. If you have too many trees that shade your roof, it may be difficult for the panels to reach their maximum output. If you have a few trees scattered around your property, it shouldn’t be a problem.
How do solar panels benefit me financially?
· Besides saving money on your electricity bills, solar panels are a financial resource among rising electricity rates. If the electricity rates go up in your neighborhood, that won’t be a problem for you.
Can my homeowners association prevent me from installing solar panels?
· Arizona Revised Statutes prohibit the enforcement of any rules preventing solar panel installation. While your homeowners association may have some restrictions in terms of the system’s appearance, they cannot prevent you from installing them altogether.
Do solar panels produce more energy on hotter days?
· Solar panels actually produce more energy in cooler temperatures. Although Arizona temperatures get very high, this isn’t an issue because the hours of sunlight balance it out.
Schedule a Free Consultation Below
If you live in Phoenix, AZ and want more information about our panels and what they can do for your home’s energy consumption, call us at (833) 372-8326 or schedule a consultation below.